HCG And Testosterone: Double Bang For Your Sex Drive Buck
If you find that your sex drive is in the tank, you have difficulty with erections, that Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis which once worked, are no longer effective, then you may be suffering from low T or low testosterone. The diagnosis is easily made from a blood test.
If you are like most men, you will find that your manhood and confidence level comes from the area between your belly button and your knees, i.e., your “package”. It is there in the testicles which are are responsible for making testosterone, the male hormone associated with so many functions including sexual activity, energy level, muscle mass, and even your mood.
Not only does testosterone control so many of these functions, so does hCG or human chorionic gonadotropin. hCG stimulates the gland at the base of the brain, the pituitary gland to produce more LH or luteinizing hormone (LH) to encourage the testicles to release more testosterone. hCG can be injected and administered to stimulate the right dose of healthy testosterone production.
The benefits of hCG for men include boosting healthy levels of testosterone that’s needed for every biological process to ensure optimal health. Correcting low testosterone levels by using hCG for men can bring on many benefits for men which include:
- Increase red blood cells
- Support the cardiovascular system
- Increases flow of blood and oxygen
- Healthy body hair growth
- Weight loss, reduction of fat mass
- Increased energy levels, endurance, and performance
- Increase in lean muscle mass and muscle strength
- Reduced risks of obesity
- Improved oxidation in the groin area
- Increase in libido
- Improved penile growth due to oxidation
- Proper stimulation to continue boosted sexual desire
- Proper stimulation to improve endurance and sexual performance
- Reduced risks of erectile or other sexual dysfunctions
- Increase in bone density
- Reduced risks of arthritis-related conditions
Although hCG is both safe and effective for females and males to use, there are possible side effects that you should be aware of. These include:
- mild fatigue
- irritation at injection site
More serious side effects are rare and are normally associated with incorrect use of hCG but can include:
- Swelling of breast tissue in males
- Depression, irritability and other mood changes
- Swelling of feet or ankles
- Early onset of puberty in young boys
Bottom Line: It is crucial to discuss treatment with your doctor to determine if the benefits of using hCG therapy outweigh the possible side effects you may experience and to ensure correct dosing and application of the hCG.